- Donkey meat Salami from Istrian donkey meat and red wine
- Salami made from at least 50% of Istrian donkey meat and red Istrian Teran wine variety.
- A unique salami on the Croatian market.
- A piece of salami weighs about 200 g.
- About Azrri
The producer of Istriana products is Agency for the Rural Development of Istria (AZRRI) with its headquarters in Pazin.
- AZRRI was founded 2003 and is owned by the County of Istria. AZRRI’s mission is the economic development of Istria’s rural areas by actively supporting the local population in its agro-processing and agro tourism activities through education and the promotion of entrepreneurship. The revitalization of autochthonous Istrian breeds and the combining of traditional flavours and spices with contemporary ones has led to the creation of Istriana – a brand that combines traditional and modern values.
Our mission is to position the Istriana brand as a leader of elite autochthonous products from rural Istria to a regional level, a national level and even wider.
The Istriana brand promotes simplicity and variety of the Istrian cultural heritage through outstanding autochthonous products and aims to develop Istria economically while preserving the Istrian tradition.