Adriasupply Internet Shop is intended to be used for your private needs without any service dues and according to the following terms and regulations. While using Adriasupply.com Internet shop you are obligated to respect the here described rules and regulations. Some illustrations on Adriasupply Internet shop site are of solely illustrative nature.
Practice, usage and merchandise purchasing terms for Adriasupply Internet Shop are defined according to the following parameters: order, shipping, payment, delivery and return, as well as merchandise reclamation.
Adriasupply , via the Internet Shop, allows for purchasing of the entire assortment of products contained in our on-line offer. A customer is considered to be any person that provides required information on an order form and electronically orders (purchases) at least one product from our assortment.
All given prices include VAT. Customer must be an adult (age 18 and older). Minors are not alowed to make a purchase.
Merchandise should be ordered at least 1 day before until 12 hours middday before the stated shipping date, only in case of urgent delivery is different.
In extreme situations an order can be submitted within 1 day before until 16 hours before the stated shipping date, however only through previous communication with our customer service representative.
Merchandise ordering takes place 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Merchandise is ordered through electronic selection of a certain product and placement of that product in a virtual shopping cart. Merchandise is considered ordered once the customer has completed the entire Ordering process. Adriasupply is obligated to ship all ordered products available in its inventory on the arranged shipment date. If for some reason we are unable to ship any of the ordered products, we will contact the customer by phone or e-mail to discuss an order of a different product or a cancellation of an order in question. All other products ordered and available in our inventory will be shipped in time.
During shipping merchandise will be stacked and organized in such a way to protect it from possible damage during transportation. The customer is obligated to inspect the delivered merchandise for possible damages during take-over and immediately submit reclamation to the delivery personnel, as well as refuse to accept the visibly damaged products and expect the bill to be lowered for the amount of the returned product. A printout of a corrected bill will be delivered to the customer in a mutually arranged deadline.
The customer themselves is obligated to inspect the order as well as ordered merchandise upon its delivery. We do not accept subsequent reclamations.
Terms of payment
The customer is obligated to pay Adriasupply for the ordered merchandise by method selected when filling out the order form.
1/Payment of the full amount via internet:
Accepted forms of payment:
- Credit Card (Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
- Advanced payment by bank transfer
FREE delivery for all orders above 500HRK!
All merchandise is shipped every day from 8h to 20h except Sundays
Free deliveries in Split and Zadar cities and their surroundings!
We deliver directly to your home, apartment or a yacht in a marina/charter.
Returns and reclamations
In case of merchandise return the customer is obligated to send a justified reclamation to Adriasupply by e-mail, phone or a written format.
Customer has a right to merchandise return in the following cases:
· shipment of merchandise which was not ordered
· shipment of merchandise whose shelf life has expired
· shipment of merchandise which has a defect or was damaged prior to transportation
Customer is obligated to inspect the delivered merchandise for possible damages during take-over. Please compare delivered products to the contents on your invoice, and if there is anything missing please mention this to the delivery personnel as we do not accept reclamations after delivery. The driver will put together a written record of the requested changes which will include the customer’s signature.
If Adriasupply is unable to deliver substitute merchandise, we will reimburse the customer for the shipping cost of merchandise return and the value of products we are unable to deliver.
In order to register with Adriasupply .com Internet Shop, you need to be at least 18 years of age. The customer is responsible for accuracy and completeness of information submitted during registration. Please keep your personal information updated by editing your User account in order to inform us of any changes in information submitted during registration.
Information submitted to Adriasupply will be used exclusively for buying and selling of merchandise and establishing of business contacts and will not be used for any other purposes or available to other persons.
Once registered you are considered a customer of Adriasupply.com Internet Shop and comply with the here stated Rules and Regulations.
When registering for Adriasupply Internet Shop you will be required to create a password which only you will know. You are responsible for all activity and all orders executed using your specific password. If you are know or suspect that someone else has used your password you are required to notify our Customer Service at +385 91-73-23-888 every day from 8,00 to 20,00 or send us an e-mail at info@Adriasupply .com.
In case of suspicion that a customer’s account has been compromised, Adriasupply has the right to ask the customer to change their existing password or block the user account.
Services offered by Adriasupply Internet Shop do not include technical equipment and other eternal service expenses used for the purpose of accessing our web site. Adriasupply is not responsible for phone or mobile and any other similar expenses.
Please understand that any visit to a web site is done at your own risk. Adriasupply does not guarantee, and is not responsible in any shape or form for any kind of direct and indirect damages you might suffer when using online services, computer programs (software), service providers and internet in general. Internet is an international, independent computer network, not controlled by Adriasupply in any way but is only connected to it and so can not guarantee service availability by servers we do not control.
All content published on Adriasupply Internet pages such as text, graphics, trade marks (logos), icons, pictures, audio and video content, digital content, software and other content here not mentioned but published on our web pages, are property of either Adriasupply , our affiliate vendors or the provide or program packages (software) and are protected by local and international copyright and intellectual property laws and can not be used without the owner’s permission.
By accepting these rules you are also agreeing to prohibition of reproduction, copying and distribution of design, as well as the background on Adriasupply Internet pages, including individual elements, design, logo and Adriasupply brand without explicit written permission from Adriasupply .
Availability of Adriasupply Internet Store
Although Adria Supply strives to offer the best possible service to our customers, Adria Supply can not guarantee that our services will suit all of your needs. Also, Adria Supply Internet Shop may not always be available for viewing due to site maintenance and/or content updating.
Other Internet sites
Adria Supply Internet Shop includes links to other internet sites whose content is not controlled by Adriasupply and thus is not responsible for the content of the pages in question.
A portion of Adria Supply pages is reserved for advertising and it is the advertiser’s obligation to make sure that the content of their advertisement is presented according to legal norms and regulations. Adriasupply is not responsible for any errors contained in the previously mentioned advertising material, especially in the case of alcohol, alcohol beverages, wine, beer, tobacco and tobacco product advertising.
A Guide price is our estimate of what the value of the purchased merchandise will be upon delivery.
It is possible that the amount of your invoice is different from the guide price invoice produced by our Internet Shop Catalogue. If you are not satisfied with a certain product you can return it.
If the price of a product on the delivered invoice is larger than the price shown during the ordering process, the product can be returned and you will be reimbursed.
Please return unwanted products to the driver upon delivery and we will take care of the rest.
Why does the guide price differ from the final invoice amount?
· The guide price is based on same day prices in the Adriasupply Internet Shop. We acquire your ordered provisions on the same day you requested it to be delivered, just as you would if you were shopping for them your self.
The final invoice can vary due to the following reasons:
· The guide prices for weighted articles refer to products such as cheeses, salami, fruit and vegetables which are paid for according to the quantity purchased in weight instead of numbers. For example, the price shown for a certain cheese could refer to a quantity of exactly 100 grams, but we might deliver a slightly different quantity of the requested cheese. The difference in quantity is minimal, meaning that you could receive a few grams more or less of the product requested and the final price will be calculated according to the exact quantity delivered.
· If we have to substitute a certain product with an alternative product, the final price will differ according to the difference in price of the alternative product on the day the order is processed.
You will receive your order confirmation by e-mail after completing your order, containing all legally required product details including quantity, price, date and place of delivery. We will also inform you of any possible changes to your order (delivery date change, unavailability of the product ordered, etc.) using your e-mail address.
Excerpt Consumer Protection Act
(1) In good time before the conclusion of the contract the consumer must be informed of:
- Name, company, registration number and full address of the seller or the person to whom the consumer can take out
- The product or service offered and their name,
- The main characteristics of the product or service,
- The price of a product or service, including all taxes and other charges,
- The cost of delivery of the product,
- The method of payment and the manner and delivery of products or services,
- Services that are offered after sales (service and sales of spare parts),
- Guarantees that come with the product or service;
- The right of consumers to commit a breach of Article 44 this Act and the deadline for withdrawal,
- Situations where it is off the consumer the right to terminate the contract,
- Assumptions and procedure termination agreement concluded for an indefinite period or for a period
more than a year,
- Cost of using the means of distance communication, where such costs do not charge per
the basic rate,
- The period in which the offer or the price valid,
- In the case of contracts for the supply of goods or continuing contracts continued
services, the shortest time in which a trader agrees to enter into a contract.
(2) The notice referred to in the preceding paragraph of this Article shall contain clear and prominent commercial
intention dealer and must be unambiguous, clear, easy to understand and tailored means of distance
communication which uporablja.
(3) In case of using the phone, the identity of the trader, and the commercial purpose of the call must be
explicitly mentioned in the interview.
(4) The notice must contain a warning that the contract is in the name and on behalf of the minor or completely
incapable person may enter only their legal representatives or warning
that the partial legal capacity may contract only with the consent of their
(1) Not later than the time of delivery or at the latest on the day of commencement of the provision
services, consumers must be submitted confirmation notice in writing or in another,
available to consumers, a durable medium.
(2) Confirmation notice must contain all the data contained in the notice.
(3) In the event of the conclusion of the service that is provided by using one-time funds
remote communications and charged by the operator a means of distance communication, the retailer will not be
shall issue a receipt notice under paragraph 1 this article.
(4) In cases where it is required to issue a receipt notice, the burden of proof issue
and information rests with the dealer. 10
The right to terminate the contract
The purchaser the right to terminate the contract and terms for termination (excerpt from the Consumer Protection Act):
The right to terminate the contract - Article 45
(1) Any contract entered into means of remote communication subject to the rules contained in this Chapter of the consumer may, without showing cause, cancel within seven days.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the sale of the product, the period referred to in paragraph 1 this article begins on the day when the consumer has received the product, assuming that the consumer had previously submitted a confirmation notice from Article 44 this Act.
(3) In case of contract for service, the period referred to in paragraph 1 this article begins on the day the contract is concluded or, if by the time of concluding the contract the consumer has not been submitted a confirmation notice from the date of receipt of the confirmation notice.
The deadline for the termination of the contract if the approval notice was not served - Article 46
(1) If the trader has not provided the consumer a confirmation notice from Article 44 this Act, the consumer will be entitled to cancel the contract within three months.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the sale of the product, the period referred to in paragraph 1 this article begins on the date of receipt of the product.
(3) In case of contract for service, the period referred to in paragraph 1 this article begins on the day the contract.
(4) If, within the deadline referred to in paragraph 1 this article, provide the consumer a confirmation notice from Article 44 this Act, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days of receipt of the confirmation notice.
Form of termination of contract - Article 47
(1) The contract shall be terminated by written notice of termination has been sent.
(2) The contract was terminated when the trader receives the notice of termination.
(3) It is believed that the contract was terminated at the time, if notice of termination is addressed within the terms of Article 45 and 46 this Act.
Consequences of termination - Article 48
(1) In the event of termination of the contract, the consumer shall at his own cost to return products to retailers.
(2) The consumer is not liable for damages suffered by the trader for the termination of the contract.
(3) The trader shall, within 30 days after receipt of written notice of termination, refund the full amount that the consumer is the consumer until the termination pay under the contract, plus interest at the interest rate of commercial bank trader for term deposits at three months for the whole period of receipt of written notice of termination to the payment.
Exclusion of the right to terminate the contract - Article 49
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer is not entitled to termination pursuant to Article 45 and 46 this Act if the contract is concluded:
- the provision of services if the provision of services, with the express consent of the consumer, started before the expiration of the period within which the consumer had the right to seek termination of the contract,
- sales of products or performance of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market,
- the sale of products made on the basis of the consumer's specifications, the products created exclusively for consumers or products because of their nature, can not be returned or is subject to rapid decay,
- on the sale of audio or video recordings and computer programs which the consumer is unpacked,
- on the sale of newspapers, periodicals and magazines
- on gambling
In order to improve our products and services we are conducting a survey and would appreciate your participation, either by answering survey questions or by submitting additional questions, comments, objections and compliments. Please contact the Adriasupply Customer Service at +385 91 73 23 888 every day from 8,00 to 20,00 or send us an e-mail at info@adriasupply .com.
Please keep in mind that sending private messages by e-mail can be unsafe and subject to unauthorized access by a third party or to mistakenly be delivered to an incorrect account. All communication received by electronic mail is considered unprotected and as a result Adriasupply is not responsible for the security and privacy of such correspondence. At the same time, we reserve the right to reproduce, use, access and release information received by electronic correspondence to third parties without restrictions. Furthermore, we have the liberty of using ideas, sketches and expert knowledge contained in such correspondence for any purpose necessary, including for example, development, advancement, production or product marketing.
You can also contribute to further improvement of our service by leaving your comments on the integrated Adriasupply blog.
Exclusion of liability
With this you accept the conditions and are subject to the Croatian material law having exclusive jurisdiction over interpretation, usage and legal effects allowable, excluded and usage conditions of mentioned internet pages. Croatian Court in Zagreb has the exclusive authority over all claims and proceedings which result from the usage of these internet pages or in regards to their content. Adriasupply does not guarantee that the content of our internet pages are suitable or available at certain locations, that is, we are not responsible for access to the mentioned internet pages in countries where its content is prohibited by law. Access to internet pages in question on such territories is considered the responsibility of the customer themselves who will have to answer to local authorities.
All information available on our internet pages are of purely informative character and should not be used for commercial purposes or be distributed to third parties. Individual product and services information on our internet pages are subject to certain limitations.
Information published on Adriasupply internet pages are considered correct and reliable at the time of their input, however Adriasupply does not guarantee accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content published on our internet pages. Adriasupply does not guarantee, explicitly or by implication, including guarantees in terms of marketability, nor do we take responsibility for completeness or usefulness of any of the contents published on our internet pages. Information available on our internet pages should not be used as basis for making important personal, financial or business decisions, and you agree that we can not be blamed if your expectations in regards to the same are not realized. Legal limitations permitting, Adriasupply will not answer for any direct or indirect, accidental, material and non material damage, losses or expenses resulting from usage or the inability to use any of the information available on our internet pages. In the case of this happening, we suggest consulting an appropriate professional who will be able to advise you according to your specific situation.